Monday, January 24

post party slump

Under much duress, I'm hereby updating my blog on the much-anticipated Crossdressing Pajama Party on Saturday. Too depressed to work now that it's over and I got nothing to look forward to...except turning 30 in less than a week's time...

Guest of honour: Taufik [But no Sly! Pout!]
Guests of dishonour: Boys who put on nighties but kept their jeans on underneath
Alcohol consumption: Frightening [Where did all the lychee martinis go? I only remember having one!]
Casualties: One down [Three cups of vomit and one ruined cushion]
Birthday cake: Lana [So drunk that I forgot to eat! Guess you can't have your cake and eat it too, hardy har har]
Number of complaints from neighbours: None [Yippee, we can hold more parties! Thick walls = Good sound insulation]
Number of incriminating photos: Too many [Coming up soon...gulp!]

I'm blaming the champagne for my misbehaviour, which I've conveniently wiped out from my memory...I didn't smoke, I didn't hold some cutie's hand, I didn't accuse anyone of smoking pot, I didn't try to undo someone's belt, I didn't fall asleep at my own party.

No comments: