Thursday, March 30

read between whose lines

I believe this is innocuous enough to post without him yelling at me.

ME: Since we're restricted to only chaste activities, let's go swimming in the longkang
HE: We're restricted to chaste activities?
ME: Are you allowed to be naughty?
HE: What's naughty?
ME: Why are you answering my question with another?
HE: Why are you?
ME: what do you think?
HE: What do I think?
ME: Whose line is it anyway?
HE: Isn't that a popular comedy show?
ME: Do you watch it too?
HE: Is it still on TV?
ME: Is this the most ridiculous conversation ever?
HE: Have you had worse?
ME: How long do you think we can keep this up?
HE: How high can you count?
ME: How low can you go?
HE: Wanna find out?
ME: And we're back to square one...are you allowed to be naughty?
HE: What's naughty?
ME: Shall we call a truce?
HE: Do you want to stop?
ME: Who will be the first to cave in?
HE: How much time do you have?
ME: Do you have as much time as someone who's off today?
HE: Wanna find out?
ME: Do you wanna get retrenched?
HE: What's the big deal about being employed anyway?
ME: So are we going swimming then?
HE: Are we being chaste?
ME: Do you just want the thrill of the chase? Or should it be the thrill of the chaste?
HE: What's the reward at the end of it all?
ME: Would a swimming proficiency certificate satisfy you?
HE: Do you think that's all I want?
ME: Do you want a scout's merit badge as well?
HE: Were you ever a girl guide?
ME: Do I look like a goody two shoes to you?
HE: Can you handle the truth?
ME: Have I ever been less than truthful?
HE: Why would I want to keep track of such things?
ME: Are you tired of this game yet?
HE: Are you?
ME: Are you the type of person who never admits defeat?
HE: Do I strike you as that kind of person?
ME: If you're not, then why won't you let me win this round?
HE: What makes you think I'm not letting you win?
ME: How is continuing this game counted as letting me win?
HE: Don't you have confidence in yourself?
ME: What exactly have I won?
HE: What do you want from me?
ME: What can you offer?
HE: Anything you want. (See, I let you win)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

arrrgh he's soo irritating. hahah

from the girl next door

Anonymous said...

where's my previous comment?
i said he's irritating.