Tuesday, June 10

Remember that emotionally-manipulative rice commercal with Kit Chan rushing home from the airport to have dinner? I can't get the tune out of my head and I have this sudden urge to be at home, this very instant, and eating rice [even though I am not actually fond of rice].

I think this bout of longing for home is brought on by the fact that I just managed to get a flight at the low low low price of £200+++. And it is on SIA, which I have not taken for ages. Ah, the Singapore Girl, what a great way to fly. Now I know why Stefanie Sun said she almost cried when she saw an SIA plane at the Taiwan airport. I can't wait to be on my way.

If my maths doesn't fail me, the official countdown is 76 days till I'm back home again.

[Thanks to everyone for your condolences and cuddles. I think I'm quite okie now.]

No comments: