Sunday, August 1

food diarist

Now I know why my food diary hasn't been working, even though I fanatically record every morsel. It's cos I didn't have a personal nutritionist...until now!

It's so marvellous to have someone scold me for eating chicken wings -- I didn't spit the skin out! -- and telling me what to avoid -- Milo is evil and so are bakery buns. Byron is da best! And he also has da best body!

Feel extra motivated now to lose that stubborn 3kg that refuses to budge, but first still need to clear up some doubts:

-- Are noodles more evil than rice? Are potatoes the most evillest or bread? And what about my mostest favouritest carbo, pasta?
-- Is it true that I shouldn't eat carbo after 8pm?
-- Is fresh fruit juice better or packet ones like Peel Fresh [which claim to have no sugar]?
-- What can I take in place of my daily Milo? Is tea with half teaspoon of sugar ok?
-- How bad is Beebee, anyway? It's such a small packet wat! [But but but hor, I managed to abstain from Beebee for my entire Bangkok trip. That's quite a record.]

Considering taking up hatha yoga next month. Healthy lifestyle, here I come!

[I actually have all the crap I ate in Bangkok written in a little notebook I carry around but don't have the energy to type it all in. Also worried my personal nutritionist will admonish me for the vast quantities I consumed in Oishi as well as the bird's nest and shark's fin, which I'm sure contain zero health benefits.]

food diary
wanton noodles [half portion noodles]
tofu, veg and soya sauce chicken with half portion rice
three pieces of yoghurt-covered fruit
half packet of gummy bears [the packaging claims NO FAT! NO ARTIFICIAL COLORANTS! But then I'm sure it's not NO SUGAR!]
one lozenge [feel a sore throat starting from too much cuttlefish or maybe Mousey's germs are finally catching up on me]
chicken pasta [huge plate but I managed to resist at least one-quarter of it]
rock melon
half an orange

No comments: