Saturday, June 19

beautiful mannequin

Almost went for an exhibition, Beautiful Dragon, at the Singapore Art Musem today. Very drawn towards the lush, sensual, and dare I say almost erotic quality of the works of the French artists Pierre et Gilles.



I'm probably infringing some copyright law, but what the heck. This is my favourite, La Petite Abeille. Apparently, it means The Small Bee, which makes no sense to me.

And now diverging from the topic on a tangent... I've decided to name my mannequin Jaime. It's a suitably unisex name for a cross-dressing male model which is currently wearing a frilly petticoat as a cape on the shoulders.

food diary
bak chang
tea with sugar
you tiao
five slices guava
seven Beebee [I didn't have lunch, ok!]
steamed fish
vegetable in oyster sauce
half bowl of rice
half an orange
two slices star fruit
one plum

No comments: