Friday, June 4

sweat corner

Inspired by the sweatshop Mousey set up in her spare room, to clear some space for all my dressmaking barang barang and my spanking new sewing machine. Since every available space in my place is occupied by furniture and knick knacks, I had to rearrange all the furniture in my room to accomomodate a hot pink table I got from Ikea. Now I've got my very own sweat corner.

After all that lugging and assembling and moving and sweeping and cleaning, I'm now too tired to do any actual sewing. Or to do anything even. When I messaged my friend to tell her I wasn't going to Velvet tonight, she replied: "You geriatric sewing freak."

food diary
two egg tarts
siew mai
tea with sugar
three Ikea chicken wings
small tub of potato salad
half glass 7-Up
spinach
two pork chops
rice
half an orange
half a pear
two pieces keropok
peanut candy
two Beebee

No comments: