Tuesday, June 22

who doesn't love chocolate?

Smothered in chocolate reads like the description of some sinfully rich dessert. Well, for two hours today, my entire body was one calorie-laden dessert.

First a scrub with cocoa powder, followed by a yummy massage that left my bones almost as soft as the melted chocolate that covered me. Next, I was given what was called the chocolate fondue treatment and wrapped up for an hour in -- you guessed it -- chocolate. Finally, after I washed all that gooey goodness off, chocolate cream was smoothed over me.

I left with a craving for some rich dark chocolate. And smelling as edible as a brownie.

food diary
two slices pizza
two cups tea
half portion nachos with cheese [it was eaten in the dark, so not counted, right?]
half portion of kachang putih [ditto]
half a regular Sprite
five Swedish meatballs
three chicken wings from Ikea
one glass Miranda Orange
[Still haven't satiated my craving for chocolate, so will have to substitute now with Beebee]

No comments: