Tuesday, June 29

beebee, be gone

So upset after my sis told me her friend caught a glimpse of us while shopping and described me as "slightly plump". Almost gave in to the self-fulfilling prophecy and gobbled down 10 packets of Beebee, but with great self-control, I managed not to pull open my Beebee drawer. [And yes, I have a whole drawer devoted to Beebee. Why, cannot izzit?]

From tomorrow, I swear I will only eat one packet a day. You can monitor my food diary daily and send me admonishing/encouraging comments. I’ll be monitoring my weight until someone calls me "slightly skinny".

food diary
Milo
liver soup [half portion of mee suah]
apple and aloe vera juice
stir-fried broccoli
three otah
steamed fish
grilled chicken breast and wing
half portion rice
one pear
three pieces keropok

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering... Where do you get your supply of Beebee from?
Correct me if I'm wrong... Beebee is the small packet of long, thin orangy coloured 'chips' that is salty and slightly hot, right?
Maybe you can post a picture of Beebee?

Cindy