Tuesday, June 1

food glorious food

This being a new beginning and all, I've decided to post my food diary online. Hopefully, broadcasting how much I eat will spur me to lose weight.

My goal is to be able to fit back into these two dresses I have -- one from London a year ago, which I have to hold my breath to zip up, and another from Barcelona three years ago which I don't even dare to put on now for fear of bursting it at the seams.

food diary
mini pandan cake
Milo
Burger King Whopper meal [couldn't resist, cos I had the coupon, but at least I didn't finish the fries]
prawn paste chicken
fish noodles with XO sauce
Hong Kong kailan in oyster sauce
four Beebee [felt sick after dinner, so had to have more Beebee than usual, cos as we all know, Beebee cures all ills]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excuse my ignorance but whats a beebee??

Pika