Friday, May 19

bid me good night

I have a new love.

Makes my heart race, my hands clammy and my mouth dry.

Occupies most of my waking hours and keeps me up till the wee hours.

Causes me to lose all sense of rationality, logic and ability to count money.

Overwhelms me with unspeakable desires and insane urge to tell the world.

Plunges me to the depths of despair and then sends me up to the heights of ecstacy.

It's eBay. And I've fallen hopelessly into it.

I try to tell myself, "You can't win them all" -- that's my new motto for eBay, as well as for life in general -- but I'm still sore about the bejewelled clutch I lost yesterday. And the gold lame handbag I lost just an hour ago. And the cute red leather bag. And the classic black clutch...

Now, I'm staying up to monitor some auctions which are ending in two hours' time.

This is totally consuming my life. Which is the way love should be.

No comments: