Wednesday, May 3

paranoia

I was having a semi-serious political discussion with K, this being the election season and all.

He thinks that our votes are not secret. He says his heart wants to vote for the opposition but his head says no. I tell him I'm a walkover.

He ended with: "My advice to you: Don't let the constituency which is your heart be a walkover."

In other election-related news, my MP has written a letter, delivered last Saturday, to welcome me to his GRC. After I've moved in for close to a year. Go figure.

And still on the topic, I'm a huge fan of Rockson. Wish I knew who he was, I'd like to meet his horse. Rumour has it he's from my office.

Read this blog last night by Lucky Tan on how "happy" he is to be Singapore citizen. When I tried to access it again today, the site was gone. Big Brother is watching.

No comments: