Sunday, May 28

tweezerman

LURVE: Hey can you please get me Tweezerman tweezers from Sephora?
ME: I also wanna get Tweezerman! Sick of cheap tweezers that only work for a while!
LURVE: Ya they're very good. I lost my slanted one so been surviving with pointy ones. Very hard to pluck! I keep plucking my skin instead!
ME: Will it really last forever? I think tweezers are like men. Once you find a good one, you should never let go! But I keep getting cheated by lousy ones! Haha
LURVE: Ha ha! Well you gotta take good care of them or you'll lose them easily like I did! Just vanished from my bathroom one day. Must treat with TLC.
ME: And the bad tweezers can really hurt you, especially when they end up plucking your skin.
LURVE: Ha ha! Yes. And if you drop them too many times they'll become blunt and unresponsive
ME: Moral of the story: Tweezerman is really a man! Haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no comment