Monday, May 8

mind over matter

In conversation with K...

ME: Eh what happened to the singles party?
K: Erh dunno? Put on cold storage? You not still in touch with that guy are you?
ME: He sms me yesterday to tell me he dreamt of going on holiday with me. Then later told me he's going to Samui today...with his girlfriend!!!
K: Don't give yourself any grief lah
ME: I can't figure out what game he's playing... In my mind, it's simple. You either want me or you don't.
K: Which is why you gotta stop letting him mess with your mind. He obviously wants to stick with the girlfriend lah
ME: Ya, I get that he's not gonna leave her. But then why is he fucking with my mind? Anyway, I told him to stop dreaming about me.
K: Haha let another guy dream of you k? Anyway to be totally rid of the cad, you gotta just renounce him. Don't talk, sms or email. It's the only way to move ahead
ME: That's a bit harsh... Technically he's actually doing the right thing lah, staying with the girlfriend...
K: Is he? Then I bet his girlfriend approves of his flirting with you I suppose? And are you sure he's doing right by pulling your chain?
ME: Haha... you have a way of making me see how laughable and ridiculous the whole situation is...
K: That's why you must heed my advice

1 comment:

Manic Mummy said...

Dear K should heed his own advice sometimes... :p