Saturday, May 27

multiple choice

As I was writing up some book reviews in my usual agonisingly slow way on a lazy Saturday afternoon, he sent me this message: "Now everytime I look at pretty dresses I think of you. Bugger."

What would have been the correct response?
A. "There's a backhanded compliment somewhere in that message...I think..."
B. "If you really want, I can make a pretty size XL dress for you."
C. "Are you out shopping for dresses at the Great Singapore Sale with your girlfriend?"
D. "Bugger off."

P.S. I've finally fixed the problem of commented comments not appearing as comments when you type in a comment. My bad for tweaking the html without knowing how it worked. But now you can comment away.

P.P.S. For those of you still working on the photo meme, I regret to inform you that I have given up in utter despair.

P.P.P.S. Today is the third anniversary of this blog. That's 1096 days worth of mindless drivel and shameless navel gazing and endless whining.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

test test test...
ahem.. testing one too twee..
check test test..

ah.. harro can hear?

Zann said...

harro harro...comments working again! hooray!

Manic Mummy said...

The photo thing is damn hard! I no time already. Can do halfway and post or not? Some questions I dunno how to answer. haha

Zann said...

Very tough hor? Just post what you have! I have, like, ONE photo...useless!