Monday, May 1

in sickness and in health

Letter from reader of my column on falling ill:

Let me tell you from my personal experience. what you see what you get, what will become of both of you is how you learn to adapt each other way and only way to hold until death do we part, as long as there is still "love and care in each heart" will we be able to weather the storm when each waves hit us hard.

For me my second x hushand was good in every way, courtship was good, even wrote on restaurant paper towel "dont ever leave me" when lunch. We got married later until I have breast cancer, he have no time to accompany me when I was hospitalised, no time to accompany me to dr for dressing when I check out of hospital.

I take it all coz there is love and care for him still, when I was better give him a chance and say I know you have someone I will let it go if whoever you are seeing you have to let it go and he reply "I talk rubbish why accuse him when it is not happening" so I repeat what I say, however, I say if I ever catch him with someone I will not let both party off, I have suffered enough after operation no support from him and I do not want to continue to suffer in silence.

In no time he was caught with my hairdresser who as a woman should empathise with me instead she said when I confronted her she say "he dont love you because you are too old for him he wants younger one" which is true I am older than him a couple of years. But when I look at her and him, hi I may be older but boy am I prettier than her in every way I was 30+ then which I am at my prime (I am 60 now). So I just reply to her and say in a nice way "thank you for taking him away from me, you have done me a great favour and good luck to you".

Like TV sitcome moses say Moral of the story, if he is good before marriage he should be good after marriage, no way baby, both party have to work it out if one go astray water will boil and one party need to cool off for marriage to stay.

No comments: